2007/02/02

1KClub Update

January started out pretty good but ended up kind of flat. This month's contribution broken down by category:
  • 44 hours: BEER updates

  • 7 hours: GWA updating (to reflect BEER updates)

  • 4 hours: artwork

  • 12 hours: studying advanced topics

  • Total: 67/83.33
    Grade: B-

    That's not so good.

    I could make a bunch of lame excuses but it's not like I didn't kill at least 15 hours in front of the TV instead of doing something productive. I'm going to try to do better this month.

    The good news is that I've finally received my small fortune worth of software. Well, most of it. I hope to be moving to VC2K5 and Photoshop CS2 very soon. I don't know that it will help my productivity (in fact, if I'm honest, I expect it to hurt), but it makes me feel better so that's something.

    For this month, I was planning on doing a game. I should, but I'm on the fence about spending another month refactoring BEER which would certainly be beneficial.

    No comments: