2007/03/29

I Hate Moving

So Monday they came and took most of my stuff. That means I have no chairs or tables which means that I've been either sitting on the floor or standing for the last five days (ow). Even worse yet, today the carpet cleaner guys came and things won't be dry until sometime tomorrow. So now I can't even sit on the carpet anymore and I've had to relocate my sleeping accomodations to the kitchen (hey, it was either that or the bathroom).

Fun. And by that I mean "not".

I'm so buying furniture when I get the keys.

3 comments:

martiank9 said...

I feel for you man. Moving sucks. You can throw money at it to make it suck less, but it always sucks.

Our house is about to go on the market and we still have to live here. I'm in my own special Hell.

Roland said...

Just go grab cheap or free furniture form places like Salvation army, goodwill, and Craigslist. Its amazing what people give away for free or sell really cheap.

ktorrek said...

Um, Chuck, you realize I have no furniture because they're moving it, right? I could get small free/cheap furniture that'd fit in my car to use for like a week but then what? Cause I already had to stick an extra carload in storage because I couldn't make it fit on the drive out.