2007/12/10

True Story

Last night I had some time so I fired up Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars. I didn't buy it because there's a half nekkid dark elf on the box, (though I might have bought this one because of the box art). I think I'm about halfway through given the mix of races, the explored vs. unexplored portions of the map, and comparisons with the original (they both follow the same general plot and buildup lines).

Without getting into a lot of detail about the game or the setup, the two characters in question here are Bors, the fighter dood, and the hunter Mordecay who at this point is fairly new in the party. On my way back through a zone to take care of some side-quests I found a named baddie and proceded to open a can on it. It dropped a pretty good two handed sword. This was the resulting voice-over banter (as best as I can remember; I was kind of drunk):

Mordecay: "Hunter weapon."
Bors: "No it isn't!"
Mordecay: "Roll?"
Bors: "Bah!"

That's far too awesome.

No comments: