2007/08/31

Technology Gone Horribly, Horribly Wrong

From my inbox:
As someone who has purchased or rated books by OpenGL Architecture Review Board, you might like to know that Red Letters: Living a Faith That Bleeds will be released on September 1, 2007. You can pre-order yours at a savings of $2.80 by following the link below.

I could be missing something here. I'm not properly caffeinated yet (yeah, it's Friday, give me a break already), but I gotta say: W. T. F.

I got this from Amazon. Amazon?!

Book DescriptionIn many Bibles, Christ's words are set apart with a red font. It should be obvious, but this distinction helps remind us that when God becomes Man and that Man speaks it's probably something we cannot afford to miss.

I can't make this shit up.

1 comment:

warren said...

I dunno man...I knew a guy who thought that OpenGL was the word of god. Maybe he works for Amazon now....