2019/01/15

Sometimes You Gotta Draw the Whole City

We finished my 2.5 year campaign at the end of last year.  The new campaign is just starting up and I needed a city map.  So I drew one.

Did I need to draw the whole city?  No.  I also didn't need to plan out the sewer system or figure out the agriculture and industry of the area. I didn't need to figure out what local alcohols were available given the crops, either.  But I did.

Paint.net on my Surface Pro 2 if you care but really any layered tool would have worked.  The part in yellow is partially recreated at scale on my hex map in the middle of my gaming table.  Note that I shrank this by 4x so every pixel is 4 feet (sorry). 

Please don't repost or stick in your paid book or anything but feel free to use for your home games.

Also:  how is it 2019 already?

No comments: