2006/11/18

I Suck At Colors

I used to play WoW--a lot of WoW. I got better. My first character was a paladin who I took to 60 followed by a 60 mage and a 60 priest, the latter two hordeside. Alena was my paladin, retired around August of 2005 after 10 months of nearly constant play.

Yeah, I played a girl and no, I don't have a problem with that. I'm in fact stunned and amazed at how many people do. Go here if you really need an explanation.

Paladin-ey!

People don't believe that I was an artist once. It was a long time ago, but still. I'm way out of practice and there's a mess of things I never learned to do correctly (like colors) and I figured it was time. My art tends to go in spurts much like my other hobbies. This is a doodle I did in a margin of some other piece that I liked. It took far too long to clean and color and, sadly, most of the interesting details seem to be missing after resizing.

No comments: