2007/04/18

Adventures With Legos, Part 1

This one is dedicated to Mr. Brian's weiner cat who sadly can't play with legos due to a distinct lack of opposable thumbs.

Look, ma!  I can't draw with perspective!

Step 1: Pretend to be able to draw with any kind of perspective (yes, the torso part was hacked from a different scan to save your eyes some pain).

Step 2: Get drunk off your rocker and watch TV for five days straight in a pile of legos. Kids: get your parents' permission first!

Step 3: Build:
Don't fall...don't fall...don't fall.....DAMNIT!


Depending on which one you saw first and/or your particular loyalties to the respective brands, this is either:
RFL3N-Rifleman from Classic Battletech

==OR==
Raidar X Battloid from Robotech

==OR==
ADR-04-Mk.X Destroid Defender from Macross


I swear that I've run across a blurb about how FASA settled in court with the Macross doods on Classic Battletech but for the life of me, I can't find it now.

Action pose!
It's not trying to hug you.


And just in case you think I'm way out there, this dood will actually sell you a lego mech.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, 5 days drinking and building legos huh? Sounds like a hell of a vacation :P

Bella appreciates the dedication though. How she is able to persevere through life without legos I don't know, but she is strong...

And by strong, i mean she is a cat. Who knows nothing of legos.

Shawn said...

A long time ago, I made a "Veritech" out of legos. It wasn't nearly as accurate as what you've done with the Destroid. And it could only transform between Veritech and Guardian. But I was proud of it at the time.

ktorrek said...

Oddly enough, I was going to do a Veritech first but decided that I needed more practice. Some day...some day.