2007/03/25

Moving Miscalculation

Today the movers came and got all of the stuff that I won't be tossing, putting in storage, or taking in my tiny little car. The house is now mostly devoid of anything but dirt, spiders, and cobwebs--perfect for the kind of cleaning that I need to do (well, minus the spiders anyway). The bad part, the miscalculation from the title, is that I have neither a proper desk, nor a proper chair, and my microwave is now on a semi bound for Florida. I have no idea why Florida is on the way to Maryland but hey, I don't drive a truck either.

So I can't really warm things up to eat without firing up the stove and my back is rapidly cramping thanks to the contortion that I'm doing to type and see the screen.

I had a grand plan of cleaning and playing a few days of Supreme Commander. The cleaning part is sadly unavoidable, the last part I just don't see happening anymore.

No comments: