2019/11/10

Crafting challenge, week 32

I'd hoped to have more but things didn't work out the way I wanted them to.  The image over there is the schematics for the Eridani pictured somewhere.  I rushed through it if I'm honest but I don't think that's too big of a problem. 

This is probably too big of a thing for running actual fights but it's pretty useful to establish fictional positioning.  Also, good for catastrophes.  Feel free to use in your personal games and for non-commercial purposes.

In other news, the thing I hoped to put up here is a painted danger of kobolds.  Yes, that's the plural for kobolds according to me.  They still need a couple layers of washes but otherwise the 17 of them are done.  That would put me at 74 total.  With seven weeks remaining in the year I gotta finish like four per week to make it.  It's looking unlikely at this point. 

No comments: