2019/11/03

Crafting challenge, week 31


It will come as no surprise that this year also isn't my year to do nanowrimo so I got that goin' for me.  Instead, I'll throw some lego builds here.

The Envoy is the last of the bulk freighters I'll do for now as a variation on the Pelican earlier.  The other bulk freighters (Mule, Zephyr) had containers port and starboard.  The two newest have containers dorsal and ventral.  I don't know which of those is actually better--it probably depends on the configuration of the stations they're loading/unloading at. 

The Barracuda started as an engine table scrap I liked so I kept going.  I liked the engines a lot and got up to the guns and realized that it wanted to be a lot bigger than I wanted it to be.  There's a better ship in there, I think, and if I get some time this week I'll try to find it.

More design work as well this week but as usual, nothing to show yet.  Maybe a screenshot of the character sheet will find its way here if I can get the bugs shaken out.

Next week:  video?  If not next week then I'm feeling good for the week after.

No comments: