2022/02/20

A danger of kobolds, week 4 (2022 week 8)

Rounding out our theme we have team shield. Yes, there's an axe guy in here. He has a shield. Team shield. I rather liked these guys and like to think they're the clever kobolds and less likely to be killed to death by any wandering band of murder-hobos in the area. I don't know that this is actually true but it's not a particularly high bar because: kobolds.

At this point I've more or less exhausted the interesting thing I can say about this batch so I'll finish with this. I'm glad I had the opportunity to re-paint the danger I did so very long ago and I really like the new figs added to the group in Bones 5. They were done in roundabouts 25 hours total, so just over 1 hour each and I think they came out well.

2022 finished mini counter: 35/100

No comments: