2022/02/06

A danger of kobolds, week 2 (2022 week 6)

Last week we had team spear and this week, these five are team ranged. Yes, I'm counting the caster dood as ranged for this purpose. 

The first time I painted the mage-y kobold, it was many hundreds of figs before when I painted this one and I really wasn't interested in any way to paint any writing freehand. I was sad about this, tho, so this time around I polled my pals on discord for something I could write on his scroll a) clearly, and b) easily. I thought "DIE!" was good, but "RUN!" seemed better so that's what I went with. I didn't particularly think all that hard about how to put the letters on and in retrospect they should have been sketchier because kobolds. I think they work and I really, really need to do more freehand so it's less scary. 

2022 finished mini counter: 23/100

No comments: