2023/09/24

A thing a week 2023, week 39

More non-bangers this week. I might not-so-secretly be pushing to 365+ this year though a) this is in danger, and b) I doubt I'll match 2022's performance (378 if you're counting). 

First up we have an air elemental and water elemental from the Castle Ravenloft board game. You might wonder, why are these different sizes? For that, I have no useful answer. You might also wonder why they're painted in the same scheme. That, I can answer! I messed up and didn't realize my mistake until they were painted. I can't be bothered to strip the air elemental so it'll stay the color it is. Wash + a couple layers of drybrush. No drama here.

These devil-y dudes are actually Blacklist Fantasy Series 1 ghouls. I don't use undead in general but I do use demons and quite a lot in my current in-person game. So they got all red-ified. The details aren't super good and I didn't spend a lot of time with their muscleatures but they were done in a couple hours all told which is what I was going for. Also note the return of Geek Gaming Scenics basing materials. 

2023 finished mini counter: 215/104





No comments: