2024/04/28

A thing a week 2024, week 17

This week marks a return to painting from a couple month hiatus I took this year. It began with Bricks Cascade last month and continued with a huge sorting push. Good news: my collection is now 100% sorted with a handful of sets set aside that I'll probably sell. Bad news: I'm way behind in the painting that I'd like to accomplish this year. 

Here we have Reaper Fulumbar Ironhand and Gray Elf Duelist plus Gray Elf Wizard from the Chainmail Ravilla box set gifted to me by a pal. These aren't high quality paint jobs each completed at around the three hour mark. They're mostly wash, Speed Paint, or Contrast Paint basecoats with manual highlights and whatnot. As much as I like the Fulumbar sculpt, painting these Elves reminds me that metal figs frequently have sharper sculpts. 

2024 finished mini counter: 112/208

No comments: