2026/08/16

A thing a week 2026, week 33

Three non-combatat characters this week with some fun stuff on the horizon. Left to right we have Money Lender, Noblewoman, and Madame Delia. All three of these sculpts have a lot of character which I like and none of the three were particularly high effort spends though the results turned out pretty good. Probably moneydude's piping would have been better in yellow but I went the lazy route and left it white. the middle gal's gems are particularly good and indeed, I did pick out every one of the little button-y things on her shawl. Delia's gems are much less good because there are so freaking many  of them and they're mostly very, very small. Her hair got a lot of attention and it shows and I did extra work to keep the texturing on her fan. No clue why the magenta went so glossy on these; it's Pro Acryl which is pretty reliably not glossy.

2026 finished mini counter: 189
 

No comments: