2020/02/23

A thing a week 2020, week 8

It is rare that you get to end a campaign on a high note but I did so yesterday.  The writeup is this week's entry for a thing a week.  Colville says that role playing games are the most fun you can have with your brain and I have to agree with him.  I choked up a little bit when delivering the last few scenes in the epilogue.  I can only hope that the campaign that follows in three weeks will be as good.

Run time weighed in at about 1.1 TNGs and spanned ten players with five regulars.  Lots of materials were built or painted for this campaign and my notes spanned hundreds of pages.  The Company started with 21 named NPCs and ended with six more by the end.  There were 32 more named NPCs in the other factions in the city some of whom were combatants and some of whom got quite a lot of screen time.  Another fifteen or so were improvised up as needed.  I don't think I'll miss any of the NPCs in this campaign as much as I still miss Zarashi but there were some good ones.


No comments: