2022/08/07

Nord-a-thon week 11 (2022 week 32)

This week we (finally) round out both the batch and the theme with team green of Frostgrave Barbarians. It's notable that the duration of painting these guys spanned many months (late April till mid July) and were done out of order with respect to the order they're presented here. I started a new campaign and I'm sticking to my vow of playing fully painted and I had some other needs which will show up sometime in the future.

All told, these 20 dudes were done in 42 hours to the tune of just over two hours per fig. That doesn't count priming/zenithal/assembly/prep/basing but it feels low for the result I got and the mental space that they took up. There's definitely more that I could have done on them, but I'm not unhappy with how they turned out. This also pushes my "total miniatures painted ever" over 1000, so I got that goin' for me, too. 

That's going to round out Nord-a-thon 2022 and because these guys were pushed in quality, I'm counting the 20 of them as 3 toward my high quality total (one per team). That'll round out that goal as well.

2022 finished mini counter: 160/100, 10/10 high quality

No comments: