2022/08/21

A thing a week 2022, week 34, Dauntless Edition

And now for something completely different. This is The Dauntless, the ship we're using in my bi-weekly in-person Saturday game. They're gallivanting around the world in style this time partially because last campaign they barely left the city and one of the selling points of this world is liftships. It also keeps them from being murder hobos since they technically have somewhere to live. Giving up the murdering part is a harder sell.

Liftship schematics have been featured here quite a lot over the last few years and since I've got this one, I thought I'd throw it here, too. From the poetry layer, she's a new ship commissioned by Thraxis, the ancient sphinx ruler of Vasseosp and the Widdenroll. It's a bespoke liftship of war, the first of its kind with an experimental drive system harnessing cutting edge arcane powers. Feel free to use for your home games and whatnot (c) me 2022.

No comments: