2023/02/05

A thing a week 2023, week 6

Last week I mentioned that I was practicing my magma effects so this week we're continuing that thought. These are troglodytes from Blacklist Fantasy Series 1 but since I don't need any more trogs and I do need more magma beasts...well, it's an obvious solution. I thought these guys would hold this paint job better than they actually do and I expected to do a bunch of the work as drybrush which I did but ultimately I don't think they sell super well. The darks aren't dark enough and many of them are missing the orange tones which looks wrong. That said, I am too lazy to repaint them so they're fine. Also, note that their bases are color-coded so we can tell them apart at the table and that the shooting is just as bad as ever. 

2023 finished mini counter: 48/104


No comments: