2023/07/16

A thing a week 2023, week 29

This week we have a single offering but a large one. This guy is a Wolf Dragon from Reaper and he came in Bones 5 but I can't find a link. Possibly he's not available just yet which sucks because he is very cool. I needed him for a session so he got paint.

Just like last week's griffon, he's a high drama, low effort paint job consisting mostly of zenithal, wash, drybrush, wash, drybrush again, details. I do like this fig and probably should have spent more time on him but a) I don't expect him to get much (if any) screen time (spoiler: the character got screen time but not the fig) and b) I don't know when I'd be able to use the fig again. So he's basic but cool and like many of my favorite paint jobs, didn't take too long. He'll count as the first of the large minis for this year.

2023 finished mini counter: 142/104, large 1/2


No comments: