2023/07/23

A thing a week 2023, week 30

This week we continue our non-theme of "moar bads" with Blacklist Fantasy Series 1 gnolls. I have an unabashed and well-documented love of gnolls and if I recall correctly, these were one of the selling points for this kickstarter. While these are OK, they're not great and I really wish their spears weren't so bendy and weren't so horizontal such that they can't stand in a line. They'll take their place with my horde of gnolls as Ashpelt gnolls and should be perfectly serviceable.

Also! I'm experimenting with Geek Gaming Scenics Base Ready products. I think this one is Base Ready Mountain Pass. I've had these for a while and hadn't used them until now mostly because I'm lazy and I have to say that I kind of like them. They're awfully convenient and look better than I normally base and don't really require painting though admittedly they'd be better with some. Downside: some of the ingredients on some of them are slightly magnetic which wreaks havoc with the magnets in all of my bases. 

2023 finished mini counter: 147/102

No comments: