2026/10/11

A thing a week 2026, week 41

Continuing our Bones 6 non-theme, we start with the Rageclaw Warrior who might look or sound familiar to last year's Week 46 Rageclaw Slayer who wound up proudly prepared in the display case. This guy got nowhere near as much effort but still manages to look good despite it. Looking at these shots, I probably could have done more to bring up the highlights on this tail and face and probably shouldn't have wimped out on his very sparse armor and done the NMM I might have wanted to. What I do know is that he's done and that's something.

 

These guys are Town Guards and I'm pretty sure I've painted guys in this style/line before but couldn't find it in my archives. To be honest, I didn't really look all that hard, either. I've been missing a nice blue that isn't the Golden So Flat Ultramarine that's been over-represented in the last year or so. Luckily, the Reaper paint kickstarter had several nice blues two of which are featured here. These guys are (pretty obviously) a speed paint which super shows on the shield guy's heraldry. Also, try as I might, the hard plastic used on these guys resisted my efforts to unbend swords and whatnot. 

2026 finished mini counter: 235 


No comments: