2019/10/13

Crafting challenge, week 28

I am starting to be stupidly busy (again) and it's way past time to wind down the video a week thing that's been such a rollercoaster.  At the very least I'd like to not have a release when my Saturday game runs because I feel like the quality of the game is dropping because I'm thinking about it less.  This week's video is here.

Last week was BrickCon and one of the things I like best about going to cons is all the ideas and excitement that they ignite.  The problem is that I'm usually suuuuuper tired and by the time I've recovered I'm busy with something else or the excitement has died down.  This time I made a conscious effort to build right after the con and here's the first postable result.

In other news:  we're looking pretty doomed to finish 100 minis by year's end.

No comments: