2021/05/09

A Pirate's Life part 2 (2021 week 19)

Unsurprisingly, this week we have five more Ghost Archipelago Crewmen. These felt somewhat speedier than the last five though I have no evidence of this. After quite a long break, it's been good getting back to mini painting but it's show me just how important it is to paint on a regular basis. The good news is that it's a lot like riding a bike, if riding a bike involved putting paint on tiny figures.

Pretty sure I've said this somewhere (maybe youtubes) that if you're not a wargamer, you don't have to paint like a wargamer. For my use case (RPGs) it's way more important that I can tell doods apart than have them look good in a giant blob. As a result, I try to make their weapon and color scheme distinguish between them. Last week we had the indigo squad. That makes these guys the green squad. Next week we'll have the red squad and the last week of the theme we'll finish up with the purple squad.

2021 finished mini counter: 118/100

No comments: