2022/03/06

A gaggle of goblins, part 1 (2022 week 10)

I saidtyped a few weeks ago that the kobold theme was there to run cover for a bigger project? Well, this isn't it. These are goblins. Six of them! And they're also from Bones 5. Many of them were featured way back in the end of 2019 in a world that was quite a lot different.

Painting on these guys started as usual (primed, umbral'ed, zenithal'ed) and then I did some mixifying with Pro Acryl Transparents (green and black) to get the basecoat. As much as I like blue and black and red and black mixes with those, I was surprised to realize I'd never done green and black until then. Over that we layered paints as normal with an ancient Reaper Pro Paints flesh wash that I'm trying to use up on the cobbles. 

These aren't pro paint jobs in the least but I also didn't do a great job on the mold lines so there's that. I think they're OK, though, and they'll take their place with the other gobbos in my collection.

2022 finished mini counter: 49/100

No comments: