2022/03/13

A gaggle of goblins, part 2 (2022, week 11)

These two will round out this mini-theme and this time, they are covering for a bigger projects and they should be really sweet when they land. Probably next week? Maybe! You'll have to check later. Like, next week.

I think these woofwolf riders are new for Bones 5 but I have no real way to verify this. I really like these sculpts and wanted to spend extra time on them even though I've got other crap going on. The riders were dumbly painted with last week's goblins. Dumbly because I should have painted the woofs first and had to deal with that after the fact. Not recommended. The mounts are drybrushed and I don't think that these sculpts wanted that. I think they're fine, though, and the whole batch of eight were done in about 10 hours which is about as fast as I can go these days.

2022 finished mini counter: 51/100

No comments: