2019/12/22

Crafting challenge, week 38

These are most of the goblins I've been working on over the last few weeks.  There have been good days and bad days and I tried a bunch of new stuff.  These and took somewhere in the range of 30ish hours over the 24 of them at fairly low quality--under table top quality which I am not happy with. 

For my own historical records, here's more or less what I did:

  • Kind of cleaned mold lines (looked better while I was cleaning but the figs are white plastic)
  • Primed, zenithaled with the airbrush
  • Home-made wash + drybrush value sketch
  • Green skintones put down with airbrush (painfully)
  • Wet blended the different color coding; everything else was normal base + highlights
  • Picked out some small details, pulled up some highlights
  • Ruined everything with badly applied washes
These are in no way my best work but get me to within striking range of my goal.  I've got the four more interesting characters for next week as they're already mostly done.  

2019 finished mini counter:  98/100

No comments: