2019/12/08

Crafting challenge, week 36

This week I've been super busy but ended up making some maps for Saturday's game.  I've made several of these this year and this isn't the first one to show up here.  We don't always use them but then again, they aren't hard to make, either.  The advice I gave in that post still stands:  GMing magic happens in the spaces between and every time I've filled in all the blanks I've been sad about it.  As usual, (c) 2019 me but feel free to use in your home games.

In other news, my goblins are going really slowly.  Despite batch painting being overall faster, the number of them makes it seem more daunting than it actually is.  I don't get many blocks of 3-4 uninterrupted hours and I have a hangup for not finishing a step completely.  Luckily, Vince gives this advice which I'm going to experiment with as soon as I can get back to the painting desk.

No comments: