2024/03/24

A Roman Interlude week 2 (2024 week 12)

As telegraphed last week, we have more Romans this week. I may be drawing these out so that I cover for larger projects in the background or I might just be lazy. I'll never tell. Probably.

These eight dudes in formation are Hail Caesar Imperial Roman Western Auxiliary Archers and I painted them in the typical Roman legion colors. These were pretty obviously a speed paint mostly with Speed Paints plus metallics and a few details picked out
. I toyed with painting their uniforms in different colors so we can tell them apart at the table but I didn't. I also toyed with painting their bases in a different color and forgot to do that, too. It did make this shot look a lot better tho. So I got that goin' for me. 

2024 finished mini counter: 71/208

No comments: