2024/09/08

Propapalooza, week 7 (2024 week 36)

...and if you guessed more props this week then you're in luck! And in fact, we're continuing our "mining stuff" from last week.

First up we have four lanterns and three globey-pedestal-y things which aren't really mining relating at all. Three of the lanterns were painted at once and the darker one was painted all on its own which is why it looks so different. These were mainly speed paint with some washes and I note that I don't super like the golden speed paint that I used here. The lantern-y glow was basically a yellow speed paint over the white drybrush--about as low rent a solution as possible. The pedestals are different colors in case I ever need to use them in a puzzle which is likely.

 

Next up we have two big miner skulls, two pickaxes with stone piles and four boxes of dynamite. No clue what race the miner skulls are from--they're super big and lack tusks/horns/anything otherwise identifying. The dynamite boxes are also difficult for me since my fantasy world has no non-magical explosives. They're color coded for the same reasons the pedestals are.

2024 finished mini counter: 231/208

No comments: