2019/04/01

Weekly Challenge

Looking back on my award winning recap of Shoe's 30 for 30 challenge, I rather like the idea of doing a thing on a regular schedule.  I don't know that I can keep doing a daily thing, even if some of them are small, because that kind of gets in the way of doing bigger and better things.  A thing a week seems pretty reasonable and allows for more complexity should it be warranted.  Assuming I can remember to do my thing and don't get sidetracked or busy or something, I feel this is pretty reasonable.  So here we go.

Rules for this challenge:
  • Post a completed thing here, facebook, youtube, whatever.  Unlike Shoe's 30 for 30, I'm going to consider painting a required part of being complete since there's an entire week involved.
  • Post better photos where appropriate :/
  • Valid things:
    • A piece of terrain (building, scatter, prop)
    • A painted mini
    • An illustration or sketch in digital or traditional media
    • An article or other piece of writing of more than, I dunno, 1000 words
    • An audio sample should I be so bold (as if I need another hobby)
    • A Lego build
    • Other?  I dunno.  I feel like I do a wide variety of things.
  • If the month contains a larger, more daunting challenge, the thing could be a weekly update.  Examples that I'd like to do this year:
    • SHIPtember
    • NaNoWriMo
By my count there are 39 weeks left this year so here we go.  I'm aiming to post on Sundays.  

No comments: