2019/06/16

Crafting challenge, week 11

This week went quite a lot like last week with big chunks of it consumed by making and editing a video.  This one's a recording of one of my preparation sessions for a game I ran not long after the recording.  As an added bonus I did a recap of the session afterward.

I did manage to do a bunch of hobbying but unfortunately most of it didn't get finished.  The three badly painted giant spiders on the right are what I did finish.  These are from one of the D&D boardgames but I can't be bothered to look up which one.  They're basically primed, zenithal-ed, and then washed twice with Badger Minitaire Ghost Tints (brown then engine oil).  Next week (scheduling gods willing) I should have at least some swoopy planes.

2019 finished mini counter:  37/100.  I'm about a dozen behind right now :/

No comments: