2022/01/23

A thing a week 2022, week 4

So last week we had two spendy kinds of figs so naturally this week we have three at the other end of the spectrum. Hey, they aren't all winners, ok? 

I had an encounter involving a flame bear, one of the mostly solitary burning bears roaming the wastes outside the city my Saturday campaign is running in. I was pretty sure I had no bears and didn't particularly want to fire up the 3d printer to print one out so the day before I was set to run the encounter I double checked my D&D board games. Lo and behold, there were three cave bears in the Wrath of Ashardalon. Luckily, I know my way around a speed paint.

I super speedy primed and prepped them with the intent to wash and drybrush. Probably the highlights on the grizzly-cave-bear could have gone higher, similarly with the polar-cave-bear. The flame-cave-bear sells better in person than in pictures but probably needed more dark red and black on his back.

2022 finished mini counter: 12/100

No comments: