2023/01/22

A thing a week 2023, week 4

This week we have what might be considered a filler. Nay, I say, these are still figures, they still needed paint, and I still painted them. It's not about the effort as much as being to tally things to the done column. 

Blacklist Fantasy Series 1 has been plagued with issues for a while now and I don't particularly want to think about it anymore so suffice to say, I've received my pledge (finally) and am starting to paint these figs. These are medium drama, low effort paint jobs and basically how I handle transparent figures where I want to utilize that transparency. 

First up we have mist snakes and oozes and they're individual sides of the equation. The snakes are just drybrushed and the oozes are just washed. The blue spirits and banshees are both and this time around I did them in reverse order first drybrushing then washing. Previously I've done these in the reverse order and given these results, I should go back to doing them that way.

2023 finished mini counter: 39/104

No comments: