2023/11/05

A thing a week 2023, week 45

This week we have some bads and one player character. First up we have Black List Fantasy Series 1 bandits. These are better sculpts than the time I put into painting them; maybe 4 hours for the lot of them in a batch. I could have painted their pop color bandanas in different colors and I could have spent more time on their details but I clearly did neither of those. Neither did I super effectively handle their mold lines. Then again, the molding didn't help me at all with lots of mold lines hiding in grooves which is my second least favorite place for mold lines. Colored bases also in full effect here so I can tell them apart in play. Probably these guys will see some screen time as bandits are regularly lurking right around the corner.

This guy is Jaxius, a weasel mage and ex-Stormking torturer turned player character. He was prominent in a previous online-only campaign but got screen time in our in-person game since his player was in town. He's part of an otter folk multipart kit by Duncan Shadow. He's got a super magical super powerful staff which I didn't have a part for so I clipped the top of a harpoon off instead. This isn't a super good paint job mostly done with contrast paints but it got the point across. Also notably, Jaxius is a weasle more than an otter but I don't have a "build-a-weasel" kit.

2023 finished mini counter: 249/104



No comments: