2024/10/06

Propapalooza week 10 (2024 week 40)

More props this week and probably for a while yet. 

First up we have a coupla bear traps. That's it, just bear traps. I could have grunged them up with rust and dirt and whatnot given a) where they live, and b) what they do, but clearly I didn't. I suspect these will get quite a lot of game time.


Next up we have a couple of bone-y thrones. These had some godawful mold lines as one might expect and were in several different parts. I pseudo-handled them and spent more than the normal amount of time staining the bone parts but I forgot to vary the horns in black or whatever. I'm not sure if the flame bas-relief was intended to be painted but I chose not to and not just because I'm lazy.


Last up we have a chest and a skull candle because what arcane table doesn't have one? The chest is a dupe of one I painted way back in Week 49 of 2022 which feels like a lifetime ago. This one came out significantly better but mostly because I used a better metallic. The skull got the same treatment as the bones on the thrones since they were painted at the same time.

2024 finished mini counter: 279/208

No comments: