2019/05/26

Crafting challenge, week 8

Like last week, this week was mostly consumed by a video.  This was not helped by shooting it twice.  It's been a learning experience as one might expect.  While it feels like it's getting easier, I'm not sure it is.  This video is a recap of this article on coins and I might have cut a little more than I should have.  I don't think all of my videos will be recaps of articles (the next one probably won't). 

I also did a last minute drybrushing of my cobblestone tiles.  The texturing was great but I struggled with the wash partially because I was really lazy.  On the table the look ok but not good.  This pops them out a little more and makes them a lot more consistent.  I like this better.  Because I had paint available, I also did a once over on a few of the building bases that had similar issues. 

Next week we have a longer video that hopefully won't get in the way of a bunch of painting.  I've been wanting to fire up the airbrush and do a big batch of...er...something.  Maybe some kobolds which are starting to pile up.  Or maybe *gasp* some gnolls!  (I love gnolls.)  Watch this space!


No comments: