2022/07/24

Nord-a-thon week 9 (2022 week 30)

Last week ended the middle batch so this begins the late batch, and continuing the trend from last week, these guys are even less Viking than the last. These burly dudes are Frostgrave Barbarians by Northstar and like the rest of the Frostgrave figs I've painted, these have been great. Also, before anyone rushes or shuffles slowly toward the comment section, I am in no way implying that the Vikings were barbarians--I just wanted to keep the theme going!

Unlike the first two sections, this isn't a speed paint batch, though they are still a batch. Last year when I  wrote up notes for the Frostgrave Crewmen (seen in Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, and Week 21) I noted that they probably deserved better paint jobs than I gave them (~1.5 hours per fig) so this time around I spent a lot more time and I hope it shows. We'll go through the entire cycle of these guys in the next few weeks before going back to the more freeform crap that usually happens here.

2022 finished mini counter: 147/100

No comments: